Considering the uniqueness of our environment; here at Westminster House, we seek to employ qualified candidates, persons with lived experience, as well as graduates from the Westminster House Program who show applicable skill levels.
In all our interactions, we endeavour to treat all people with dignity and respect, encouraging and coaching to ensure job success, and to assist in whatever way possible to help staff in overcoming personal limitations.
We are committed to establishing and maintaining a work environment where:
- The rights and contributions of our staff members are consistently acknowledged valued and respected.
- Salaries, benefits, and working conditions are fair and equitable.
- Policies and Procedures are structured in accordance with the Mission of Westminster House, in concert with prevailing labor legislation.
- The application of all policies and procedure is fair, reasonable, and consistent.
Employees are encouraged to communicate and participate in shaping the working environment for the benefit of staff, clients, and the organization.
- Westminster House maintains enough employed and/or contracted professional and non-professional staff qualified to meet all the care and service needs of persons served within a safe, healthy environment that fit the current
Westminster House clinical team is currently hiring a a full-time case manager to support the clients to reclaim their lives. The position is a 37.5 hour work week and includes and competitive benefits package and access to educational opportunities.
- Minimum CCAC certification or equivalent
- Up to date experience working with the disease model of addiction
- Biopsychosocial spiritual model
- Narrative therapy, solution-focused therapy and motivational interviewing
- Working knowledge of the 12 steps
- Group facilitation
- One to one counselling
- Strong interpersonal and facilitation skills and conflict resolution
- Ability to work unsupervised and with a team
To apply, send resume and cover letter to [email protected]