Trauma Relief Program (TRP)
The Trauma Relief Program is designed to relieve clients from Withdrawal, Pain, Trauma and Night Terrors. The program utilizes movement of energy, massage and specialized pain management techniques.
Addiction is traumatizing itself. Reprogramming the brain and developing new path ways is essential to behavior change. Often clients are stuck in their story of trauma and learning how to cope with their feelings in a productive way is essential to personal development.
The program re frames there story so they can live a successful life without traumatizing themselves.
We are solution focused center and yes there trauma is valid, however it’s an excuse to use in the addict mind.
- Reduce the intensity of withdrawal symptoms and the effects which follow abstinence
- Help women who are suffering from chronic pain
- Reduced pain from physical damage
- Scar revision
- Treat the symptoms of night terrors, anxiety, trauma, and depression
- Treats swelling from impaired lymphatic system
- Increase the level of energy
- Increase the feeling of relaxation
- Improve sleep patterns
- Releasing blocked energy in the body
The TRP program includes the following components:
- Enhanced Acupuncture
- Acupuncture injections
- Scar revision
- Trauma Massage
- Lymph Node Massage
- Qi Gong Energy Healing
All treatments are administered by Westminster House Registered Therapists.
After consultation with a Case Manager, a certified addictions specialist, and consultation with the medical team, a custom program will be designed to suite each client’s individual needs.