Westminster House welcomes women who satisfy the following requirements:
- You are 19 years of age or older
- You currently have a negative relationship with drugs and/or alcohol
- Chemical addiction including alcohol misuse is your primary diagnosis
- You have funding in place
- You are prepared to become a non-smoker for the duration of your stay
- Agree to adhere to Westminster House Primary Care Guidelines
- You have no pending criminal charges
If you are satisfied with the above noted requirements, please call Westminster House offices and request to be added to our wait list. If there are special circumstances surrounding one of our criteria, please call and discuss it with our trained intake counsellors. We are willing to work with you to help you succeed in your desire for recovery.
If you or a loved one requires assistance, please contact one of our intake staff.
Our highly qualified staff are available anytime, 24 hours / 7 days a week. All information is kept confidential.